HEALTH CARE PROGRAMS
Our team, comprising of doctors, nurses and a coordinator, is proactive in implementing programs that provide a framework for a multidisciplinary approach to your health, particularly those with chronic conditions and complex care needs.We currently offer the following programs to our patients:
- Home Health Assessments for patients aged 75 and over (55 and over for Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islanders)
- Diabetes Clinics
- Health Checks for patients at risk of chronic diseases, aged 45 to 49 years
- Child Health Check for 4 year olds
- Multidisciplinary Team Care Plans
- Immunisation Clinics
- Care Co-ordination program
Home visits are provided to regular patients of our practice who are unable to attend the practice due to the nature and severity of their illness or mobility problems.Visits will be made to patients in the Latrobe area, depending on the circumstances. Visits may also be made to Port Sorell, Turners Beach and RaiIton.
Please contact us as soon as you feel a home visit is required.
The cost of a home visit can be found in our Schedule of Fees.