In addition to general medical consultations,our practice offers the following services:
- Diabetes Educator
- ECG testing
- INR testing (Warfarin management)
- Cryotherapy (freezing skin lesions)
- Home health assessments for patients ages 75 years and over (from 55 years of age for ATSI patients)
- Spirometry (lung function)
- Audiometry (hearing)
- Wound management
- Enhanced Primary Care Programs
- Cervical Screening (Done by the nurse once a week)
If you are interested in any of these programs please speak to your doctor.
Our doctors are board certified and every general practitioner has been screened to ensure that they reach the highest levels of medical knowledge and expertise.
When you need a medical practitioner, we are here to help. Our patients are individuals with different feelings and emotions, who often have different views about health issues. That’s why we maintain clear communication and honesty as a core value of our practice. We have only your best interests at heart.